The Rosewood Centre offer a range of bespoke workshops and presentations to suit the needs of your organisation and employees. If you are considering hosting workshops in your workplace, we recommend talking with our team so we can collaboratively devise a program that will meet your desired objectives.
Some of the topics we regularly present include:
- Psychological safety in the workplace
- Supporting employees in the workplace with mental health issues
- Positive workplace culture
- Building resilience
- Courageous conversations
- Suicide awareness and management in the workplace
- Workplace bullying
- Resilience through change.
Elements of these topics can be consolidated into one overarching presentation, ensuring the workshop is tailored to your workforce needs. Contact us for more information.